Awasr Fibrenet is broadband delivered over fibre optic technology and is capable of delivering high speeds of up to 1GBPS, which means you can access online content with speeds exclusive to Awasr in Oman.
A fibre optic network is a network built with fibre optical cable and is used to transmit large amounts of data quickly. It’s made of glass fibres which transport light through its network allowing us to bring you a high quality reliable broadband service.
All necessary equipment will be provided to you at the point of installing the service.
You can apply directly online by clicking the ‘subscribe’ tab on our homepage or visit one of our locations
- You can visit Awasr website : www.awasr.com
- You can download the Awasr App app from the Google Play Store , App Store or Huawei AppGallery app stores.
- Awasr Whatsapp 94801000
- Awasr Call Center 80001000
- Awasr Retail Stores / Kiosks
- OIFC Retail Stores/Kiosks
Upon signing up, Awasr will supply the connection and the hardware for your premises.
You can contact us on 80001000 for information on when we will release new areas for service with our partner Oman Broadband.
We recommend that you check your speed via https://www.speedtest.net. You can select test server hosted by Awasr to check your upload and download speed. This should be carried out with an Ethernet (LAN) cable connected directly to your laptop. An Ethernet connection will give you higher speeds than wifi connection as wifi connection and speed can vary depending on the size and construction of your home.
You can contact us any time 24/7 on 80001000. You can also reach us on Whatsapp at 94801000.
Yes, you can upgrade your package with new commitment period.
Yes, through Website Customer Account access under my Awasr page. You will be able to see the duration of the contract.
Customer is not allowed to do the downgrade in the minimum commitment period. Once you upgrade to the higher package, you will not be do any kind of downgrade of your package until the minimum commitment period is over.
You can do downgrade your internet package only after completing your minimum commitment period of the contract paying OMR 5 for the downgrade.
Yes, you can request for change location within Awasr network coverage area by paying the applicable charges as mentioned in the terms and condition https://www.awasr.om/en/termsconditions.
Yes, you can request the change of location of your existing service by making sure that the new location is within Awasr coverage. Also, to follow the below steps:
- Pay all over dues for the old contract.
- Take the old ONT to the new location. In case if the old ONT is not available customer should pay for the new ONT amount of (45 OMR).
Customer can your internet connection if you are completed your commitment period but before that you should complete the below requirements:
- Pay all over dues for your contract.
- Return the CPE to Awasr Store or collection channels. In case the old ONT is not available customer should pay amount of (45 OMR).
Yes, there will be charges applicable. Kindly refer to the terms and conditions to know more about the charges and details. https://www.awasr.om/en/termsconditions.
Customer will be paying 5 OMR to downgrade the speed once he/she has completed the minimum contractual period.
Customer needs to hand delivery the CPE to the nearest Awasr Stores mentioned on the website.
You will receive your bill within the first 7 days of the month.
You can make payments through:
- the My Awasr tab on the website
- Awasr bill payment machine
- Awasr outlets,
- Awasr App
- OIFC stores, OIFC App and OIFC bill payment machine
- Banks (Muscat, Dhofar, Nizwa, Sohar, & Oman Arab Bank).